High Quality Vertical Cutting Dryer For Waste Drilling Mud
Vertical Cuttings Dryer produced by KOSUN is a type of vertical centrifuge, which can perform solid/liquid separation through centrifugal separation. The vertical cuttings dryer can effectively recover the liquid phase in drilling cuttings, making the solid phase become very dry. It is suitable for water-base mud, oil-base mud and synthetic base mud. By recovering the mud in drilling cuttings, the vertical cuttings dryer can reduce the drilling cost and cut down environmental pollution. With handling capacity of 40-60 T/h, the oil on cuttings (OOC) of drilling cuttings can be reduced to lower than 5% (w/w) after treatment, meeting the international emissions standards and environmental protection requirements. The vertical centrifuge can also be applicable for drilling waste management in onshore and offshore drilling.
Vertical Cuttings Dryer Features and Benefits:
Environmental and cost
• Highly effective liquids/solids separation minimizes fluid content of cuttings
• Reduces waste-disposal volumes
• Effective separation reclaims high percentages of fluid that can be reused in the active mud system
• Recovers whole mud lost from shale shaker failure, rig motion and screen blinding, that is cost- effective.
• Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), with automatic warning indicators, monitors temperature, torque, oil flow and operating hours
• High-capacity, continuous feed units have the throughput to keep up with drilling