Kosun's centrifuge also named "Decanter centrifuge", is used in separating suspension of solids phase with particle ≥2μm in diameter, and can be used at Environmental Protection Industry, Chemical Industry, Food Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry,and many other related industries, and can the replacement of GEA westfalia centrifuges or Alfa Laval centrifuge.
The characteristics of Decanter centrifuge by kosun:
1. Innovative design includes longer bowl, allowing drilling fluids to thread through more slowly, thus resulting in drier solids and finer separation point;
2. Big bowl offers big volume. It also generates high-G force;
3. Stainless steel bowl, scroll, compartment are available and covered with corrosion-proof coating so as to have longer lifespan;
4. Tungsten carbide scroll points with wide spacing flights at tapered end create a finer layer of conveyed solids for consistent, uniform separation and maximum solids control efficiency.
5. German FAG or Swedish SKF brand bearings are available;
6. Electrical Components complies with SIEMENS/Schneider ATEX or IEC Ex.